- Healing - Iaomai
- Iaomai - the Greek word used in the Bible to describe healing. "Healing, particularly as supernatural and bringing attention to the Lord Himself as the great Physician... Draws attention to the Lord, the supernatural healer, i.e. beyond the physical healing itself and its benefits... To heal, make whole, perform healing." https://biblehub.com/greek/2390.htm
- Psalms 18:30
- As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him.
- Joshua 1:9
- Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."
- Proverbs 3:5-8
- 5Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.[a] 7Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil. 8This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.
a. Proverbs 3:6 Or will direct your paths.
- James 5:15
- And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven.
- James 5:16
- Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
- John 17:17
- Sanctify them by[a] the truth; your word is truth.
Footnote: a. Or them to live in accordance with
- John 8:32
- Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."