Health Optimization and Proactive Healthcare
The current healthcare paradigm in the U.S. is primarily a "reactive disease care and symptom management" model vs. a "proactive care of health, health improvement, health optimization, prevention and cure" model. It seems that the current focus is to:
- Essentially (or to a large degree) ignore, or not significantly personally research, focus on, and implement optimal "care of health" for our unique, individual healthcare needs
- Consume (and subsidize) processed, non-organic foods (vs. foods in their natural state)
- Consume lots of unhealthy information (and thought processes, and energies) related to our lives and "the care of health"
- Visit a doctor (a diagnostician of end-stage symptom accumulations) for a diagnosis of the conditions that commonly result from these practices
- Take all kinds of man-made, patentable, profitable chemicals/drugs, which, in most cases, are designed to suppress symptoms (and, unfortunately, commonly cause further depletion of nutrients essential for health, and other harm) when end-stage (significantly present) healthcare conditions become evident ... rather than taking a deep look into the true causes of less than optimal levels of health
Is the above "healthcare" paradigm really the best way to care for our current healthcare needs, as well as prevent additional healthcare concerns from occurring in the first place? Or, is there a much better way?
A Path for Promoting Optimal "Care of Health"
Actively and proactively learn about the top research currently available from the fields of natural healthcare, alternative medicine, and integrative medicine (and other related natural healthcare fields) for all kinds of healthcare topics and concerns (health optimization and specific healthcare concerns, such as cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes, arthritis, allergies, weight loss, vision improvement, natural/optimal dental care, and over 400 other healthcare concerns).
A healthy person has a thousand wishes, a sick person only one. Agnes Karll Schwest
If you, or a friend or family member, have a healthcare concern for which you are seeking innovative information on health optimization and possibly new paths to optimal health and healing, contact me for health consulting. I work on a donation basis, rather than a fee basis.
See also: Bible verses by topic and information on energy medicine and related topics, since not all healthcare concerns have a primarily physically produced cause, and not all conditions require a primarily physical-focused treatment path to improved health and healing. One example: healing chronic debilitating back pain through (somewhat) non-physically focused health interventions. Health quotes; healing energy, the brain and healing, and prayer and faith-based healing; and Bible verses on healing.
Additionally, there can be different causes and different cures for what appears to be the same healthcare concern in different individuals. One example: seizures cured in an individual by locating the cause of the seizures in the individual, and developing safe, effective, natural, inexpensive, individualized health optimization solutions. If we actively focus on promoting optimal health (including doing so in a highly individualized manner), many/most conditions can be prevented, or they will heal on their own, or they will heal through health promotion interventions and healthy, "care of health" lifestyle choices. So, much of the information to be shared and discussed is health optimization focused information, not just end-stage condition focused information.
Wishing you and your family the best of health!
John H. Lutz III