Bible Verses by Topic
- Psalms 18:30
- As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him.
- Philippians 4:8
- Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
- Romans 12:21
- Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
- Ephesians 6:10-18
- The Armor of God
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
- 2 Timothy 2:16
- Avoid godless chatter, because those who indulge in it will become more and more ungodly.
- Matthew 4:10
- Jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: 'Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.'"