Video: Playlist of Raw Foods Videos -- the first, featuring raw food Chef, Juliano Brotman, author of Raw: The Uncook Book, and the second video, featuring Brenda Davis, RD, co-author of Becoming Raw: The Essential Guide to Raw Vegan Diets.
- Food is Medicine: The Scientific Evidence, Volume 1, by Brian Clement, Director of The Hippocrates Institute. 2012. Provides the most extensive research on the health benefits of raw, live plant food.
- Food Is Medicine: Edible Plant Foods, Fruits, and Spices from A to Z, Evidence for Their Healing Properties, Vol. 2. 2013. Provides summaries of the current research on the healing effects of common foods like garlic, turmeric, berries, mushrooms, and legumes in preventing and treating chronic illnesses. Provides in-depth analysis of 34 fruits, vegetables, spices, nuts, and other healing foods from algae to wheatgrass.
- Food is Medicine: Foods That Undermine Your Health, Vol. 3. 2014. Provides detailed research on the adverse effects meat, dairy products, and sugar, processed foods, food additives and food contaminants.
- Becoming Raw: The Essential Guide to the Raw Vegan Diets, by Brenda Davis, RD, Vesanto Melina, MS, RD and Rynn Berry. 2010. This book contains extensive information on the science in support of a raw, plant-based diet (over 900+ studies referenced), information on the diet's positive effects on many major healthcare concerns (cardiovascular disease, cancer, arthritis, diabetes, weight loss, fibromyalgia and more), and detailed information on how to utilize a diet based upon raw plant foods (or increased consumption of raw plant foods) to improve health and promote healing, prevention and cures for many of the most common healthcare concerns. 40-50% of nutrients in food (vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and other healthful components of food), or more, are destroyed by cooking.
- Raw, the Uncook Cookbook, by Juliano Brotman. 1999. "The first major guidebook to preparing gourmet raw cuisine. An introduction to the finest dining this planet has to offer, with unique dishes made entirely from vegetarian and living foods."
- Live Foods, Live Bodies, by Jay "The Juiceman" Kordich and Linda Kordich. 2013. Recipe book by one of the pioneers in the fields of health promotion through juicing and raw/live foods.
- The Raw Food Diet Revolution, by Cherie Soria, Brenda Davis, RD and Vesanto Melina, MS, RD. Cherie is the founder of Living Light Culinary Arts Institute, and she has been teaching raw foods cooking for 20 years. Brenda and Vesanto are top experts on vegetarian and vegan nutrition.
- The Gerson Therapy: The Proven Nutritional Program to Fight Cancer and Other Illnesses, by Charlotte Gerson and Morton Walker, D.P.M. Charlotte, who passed away in 2019 at 96 years old, directed the Gerson Institute, which helped many people overcome cancer and other illnesses and regain their health. A primary part of the healing therapies offered at the Gerson Institue was consumption of a large amount of vegetable juices (throught the day).
- The Fully Raw Diet: 21 Days to Better Health, with Meal and Exercise Plans, Tips, and 75 Recipes, by Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram. 2016, 272 pgs. Kristina is the former director of the largest organic food co-op in the U.S., and her Youtube video channel is the most viewed raw foods and juicing channel online.
- Sproutman's Kitchen Garden Cookbook: 250 flourless, Dairyless, Low Temperature, Low Fat, Low Salt, Living Food Vegetarian Recipes, by Steve Meyerowitz. 1999, 322 pgs.
- Souping is the New Juicing: Juice Lady's Healthy Alternative, by Cherie Calbom, MS. 2017, 256 pgs.
- God's Original Diet by Reverend George Malkmus of Hallelujah Acres. 2014. "This book has chapters on not only cancer, but diabetes, arthritis, osteoporosis, cardiovascular problems, allergies and asthma, and shows how 'God's Original Diet' can affect these physical problems in a positive way and even prevent these diseases from ever occurring." Provides information and recipes based upon the Genesis 1:29 Bible verse.
- Rhonda's Culinary Creations, by Rhonda Malkmus. 2012. More recipes from Hallelujah Acres.