Video: How Much Water Should I Drink? Dr. Molly Niedermeyer's 5 Point Health Plan
- Water Handout, by Molly Niedermeyer, ND, LM
- In the field of preventative dentistry, also known as biological dentistry, "water floosing" is used because water exposes anaerobic pathogens to increased levels of oxygen, killing the pathogens, and promoting healthier teeth and gums. And, of course, this health promoting effect of water is not limited to dental care!
- The Body's Many Cries for Water: You're Not Sick, You're Thirsty - Don't Treat Thirst with Medication, by F. Batmanghelidj, MD.
- Watercure.com: The Wonders of Water
- Benedict Lust: Tuberculosis, Typhoid and Other Illnesses Cured by Water, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benedict_Lust
- Sebastian Kniepp: Water Cure - The Healing Power of Water, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebastian_Kneipp
- Research Study: The Scientific Evidence-Based Effects of Hydrotherapy on Various Systems of the Body
- Whfoods.com: Health Benefits of Water
- Structured Water: The Newly Discovered 4th Phase of Water (beyond liquid, solid, vapor)