Science-based, individualized healthcare supporting the body's healing systems
Video: Interviews with Jeffrey Bland, PhD, on Functional Medicine
The Institute for Functional Medicine: "Functional Medicine determines how and why illness occurs and restores health by addressing the root causes of disease for each individual."
- What is Functional Medicine?
- Functional Medicine: An Operating System for Integrative Medicine
- Textbook of Functional Medicine, 2005, by Sidney MacDonald Baker, Peter Bennett, Jeffrey S. Bland, Leo Galland, Robert J. Hedaya, Mark Houston, Mark Hyman, Jay Lombard, Robert Rountree and Alex Vasquez. The top textbook on the field of functional medicine. Extensively supported by medical research and real-world implementation.
- The Disease Dilusion: Conquering the Causes of Illness for a Healthier, Happier, Longer Life, 2014, by Jeffrey Bland.
- Functional Medicine Nutrition
- Patient Resource Center
- Find A Practitioner (there are over 100,000 practitioners)
- Functional Medicine Weekly E-newsletter