- Psalm 18:30
- As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him.
- Philippians 4:8
- 8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
- Galatians 5:22-23
- 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
- 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
- 19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.
- Romans 12:1
- A Living Sacrifice: 12 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.
- 2 Timothy 2:20-21
- 20 In a large house there are articles not only of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay; some are for special purposes and some for common use. 21 Those who cleanse themselves from the latter will be instruments for special purposes, made holy, useful to the Master and prepared to do any good work.
- John 17:17
- Sanctify them by[a] the truth; your word is truth.
Footnote: a. Or them to live in accordance with
- John 8:32
- Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."