An enzyme extracted and purified from a Japanese food called natto, which has shown highly effective fibrinolytic activity (prevents blood clots from growning and becoming problematic)1.
- Nattokinase and Fish Oil, 5/25/19 audio, Jonathan Wright, MD
- Blood Clotting, Nattokinase, and Fish Oil, 5/25/19 audio, Jonathan Wright, MD
- Blood Clots and Nattokinase, 1/21/17 audio, Jonathan Wright, MD
- Vein Damage and Clots, 11/9/19 audio, John Sherman, MD
- Cardio Savvy, 2/28/17, John Sherman, ND
- Two sample articles on pulmonary embolism on from Prescription for Nutritional Healing and Prescription for Natural Cures.
- Your Blood Vessels, Your Heart, Your Livelihood, Ralph Holsworth Jr., DO
- Nattokinase and Cardiovascular Health, Ralph Holsworth Jr., DO
- Nattokinase Update and Summary, Ralph Holsworth Jr., DO
- The Most Common Blood Thinners, 4/30/19, Cardiologist (and former Division 1 wrestler) Stephen Sinatra, MD
- Can I Ever Stop My Prescription Blood Thinner? 9/30/20, Cardiologist Stephen Sinatra, MD
- Novel Oral Anticoagulant Therapies, by Stephen Sinatra, MD and Richard Delaney, MD
- Example Nattokinase products from the Tahoma Dispensary; Example Heart Health product from Source Naturals, Heart Science
- Conventional Cardiologist's article on nattokinase: Is Nattokinase the Safest Blood Thinner?, John Day, MD
- Product example: Allergy Research Group's Nattokinase, (2).